How to Fix IE9 Crashes on Windows 7

A how to tutorial about windows XP IE9 Crashes Fix, Fix IE9 Crashes on Windows 7, Fix IE9 Crashes on Vista, Technology with step by step guide.

IE9 Crashes on Windows 7:

How to Fix IE9 Crashes on Windows 7

I installed Internet Explorer 9 public beta on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. It installed correctly, rebooted but when I start IE (both 32 and 64 bit) I can see a window open but it closes immediately.

What annoys me the most about this is that there are no event errors whatsoever .

Can anyone help with this? Maybe I can enable logging or do something else useful in an attempt to find out whats bugging it out?

How to Fix IE9 Crashes on Windows 7 :


Fixing IE9 Crashes on Windows 7 method 1:
I am running Windows 7 x64. The regular version of IE9 beta crashed for me just like you. However, if I ran the 64-bit version instead of the 32-bit everything works perfect.
This isn't going to work for you. However, it may work for other people

Fixing IE9 Crashes on Windows 7 method 2:
If IE9 is crashing immediately on startup, it's likely an add-on that's causing it. If you run iexplore -extoff, does it load properly?

Fixing IE9 Crashes on Windows 7 method 3:
If iexplore -extoff doesn't fix it. I think however I know why this is happening for me. I changed the default program files path to D:... I know this can lead to problems for some updates or MS programs and I normally change it back before updates like this. I forgot to change it back this time around though.
 
© 2013 Mobile Phones Reviews | Mobile Phones Prices | Cell Phone Tracker . Designed by Making Different , provided by All Tech Buzz, Powered by Blogger