1. Get your Samsung mobiles IMEI number by typing into keypad *#06#. A screen will appear with the 15 digit code
2. You have two choices here, you can either contact your network provider or find an independent unlocking website. To get an unlock code by the provider you will have to have stayed with them for 6-12 months. They will charge around 20GBP where as an unlocking website can do it for 16GBP.
3. Once you have your 15 digit IMEI number you can now send it to the network provider over the phone or submit it to the "unlocking website"
4. Once you have the unlock code which you should have received either by email or over the phone you are ready to input into the Samsung mobile!
5. Normal instructions to input the code is by inserting an non accepted Sim card " a message will appear (enter unlock code)"
- Your phone is unlocked
- You can use any sim card worldwide.