iPhone App Reviews: Dead Runner

Every now and then, I download a random game by clicking on the first one that I see on the page. That was the backstory for downloading Dead Runner, an inexpensive iPhone app. It did get a good number of positive reviews, so I was not entirely unhappy with my purchase. However, after some gameplay, I noticed that Dead Runner is not a "complete" game by any means. It has potential, so I hope the developer will make a couple of changes in order to make Dead Runner at its best.

First of all, the graphics are great. I was not expecting the graphics to be that good because the gameplay did not sound very interesting. However, once I downloaded the game I looked at the screenshots and I was impressed. I was actually excited to start playing the game. When I started playing, the graphics did not get glitchy and neither did they start to get choppy. I am very satisfied with the quality of the graphics, and if I were to rate this on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, Dead Runner's graphics would get a score of 8.5.

The gameplay is interesting. I have played a game similar to this, but Dead Runner adds a twist of menace and creepiness to the gameplay experience. The purpose of the game is to play as a person who is running away from something in a deep dark forest. The player has to collect the glowing orbs while trying to avoid hitting the trees. The interesting part about this game is that the app automatically moves the player "forward." So, the player does not have to concentrate on running but rather on avoiding the trees. This is quite a unique concept that I have not seen in very many apps before, especially with a theme like Dead Runner's.

The gameplay was smooth and did not lag or crash. I did restart my iPhone before I started playing Dead Runner for the first time, just to ensure that the gameplay would not be interrupted by glitches. At any rate, the graphics did not make the game lag, so I was happy with the game. The gameplay is not that challenging, but it still makes my heart pound with anxiety nonetheless.

All in all, I would highly recommend Dead Runner. If you are looking for a game that will cost you no more than a dollar yet will keep you entertained, I would recommend Dead Runner as a candidate game
 
© 2013 Mobile Phones Reviews | Mobile Phones Prices | Cell Phone Tracker . Designed by Making Different , provided by All Tech Buzz, Powered by Blogger